Part-time, Monday – Friday, 6:00am-9:00am, on-call/occasional weekends and nights as needed
- Primarily responsible for the custodial duties at the Mental Health location which include but not limited to:
- Clean and sanitize facilities accordingly; including lobbies, lounges, restroom and corridors;
- Sweep, scrub, wax and polish floors;
- Clean and sanitize rugs, carpets, upholstery furniture and draperies;
- Cleans windows, window sills, and blinds;
- Wash/clean walls, ceilings, door panels, handles and woodwork;
- Empty wastebaskets;
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area; and
- Dust furniture.
- May assist with the custodial maintenance duties at other SGCC locations.
- Assist with basic/minor building repairs and alterations as needed.
- Assist with routine maintenance and safety facility inspections
- Repair vandalism.
- Assist with plumbing, electrical and carpentry work as assigned.
- Installation/repair of light fixtures, ballasts, switches and outlets.
- Perform maintenance painting.
- Maintain outside property and landscape including; irrigation systems, bushes/trees, fences and driveways/lots.
- Ensure tools, chemical agents and maintenance equipment is safely stored, labeled and secured.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance. Must have held a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 5 years.
- Prior knowledge of fire code preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with general maintenance.
San Gabriel Children’s Center reserves the right to close the application period, without notice, when a significant number of applications/resumes have been received or the position becomes filled.
San Gabriel Children’s Center has embarked upon implementing and embedding Trauma Informed Care (TIC) principles throughout the organization. Candidates should be aware that all employees are involved in the implementation and the practice of Trauma Informed Care within the organization.