San Gabriel Children’s Center continues to have a positive impact on the lives of children, families and our communities. We are always looking to add to our Team of qualified staff. It is our staff that serves as the partners to facilitate achieving client goals.
A work environment that fosters competency, training, learning, healing, and helping is critical to our success. We provide opportunities to advance within the organization and support our staff to achieve their employment goals. A complete benefit package to all full-time employees which includes but is not limited to:
- competitive salaries;
- medical and dental insurance, vision coverage;
- life insurance, AD & D;
- short and long term disability;
- 403(b) retirement plan;
- Paid Time Off, sick time, and paid holidays;
- billable positions may be eligible to participate in incentive pay;
- Bi-lingual stipend for some positions;
- cellular Phone Stipend for some positions;
- hours of Clinical Supervision toward licensure for some positions.
How To Apply
Follow these steps
Step 1: Download an application or get an application at our corporate or clinic site(s). Download Application.
Step 2: Submit the application to our Human Resource Department by:
- Faxing to (626) 331-3027 Attention: Human Resources;
- e-mailing our Human Resources Department at email@example.com;
- If you would like to deliver the application in person, please see our Contact Page above.
Step 3: If your skills and experience are perceived as a possible match for us, you will be contacted for an interview.
Current Open Employment Opportunities
THERAPEUTIC BEHAVIORAL SPECIALIST (TBS)
SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR
Summary: This position will support group mental health treatment of residential male clients between the ages of 12 – 18 in a mental health clinic and a residential setting. Provides…Read More
Summary: This Accounting Specialist will primarily provide accounts payable duties including check processing and related duties. This position will also service assistance with accounts receivable and serves as a back-up…Read More